Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Beautiful BONDI

Hey guys this is my first post. My friend Pratik had given me this grand idea of expressing with words. So here I am,,
I came here in March 2008 and since then I am enjoying my life. I assume you guys have read 'The Three Mistakes of my Life' by Chetan Bhagat. Well I hav read that book, it was pretty good especially the moment when the three friends were in Bondi. Having read that I thought of checking out some hot naked girls at the beach.

It was the 2nd day of this year, I had got nothing to do. Entire family is in India and somehow I did not have work that evening. I thought of spending the hot afternoon in Aussie way. So after my lunch, which was limited to two sandwiches (my limited ability to cook accompanied by the excitement of Bondi Beach) i head off to Bondi beach.

I reached the beach at 2:45pm, the place is very attractive (not because of beautiful girls but the beautiful hills surrounding the beach. Noone was there with me so I was at liberty to do things according to my wish. I took out my beach towel and my shirt laid down on the sand half naked. To my fortune I could not see any naked girls around me, I was extremely disappointed and started reading a book (I could not have done better). Well time was passing by and my craze has hit the lowest since I have read about Bondi. Anyways my eyes was searching for something special, I saw quite a few women in bikini, but i was least interested in bikini girls.. though they were very very hot.

Suddenly I felt my body shivering in the cold weather, no trace of sunlight and chilly winds blowing past my ears made me motionless. At that point of time a hot girl came to me and asked for a cigarette, no guy can say 'No' and so I hand over one to her. she sat beside me. She was wearing a green coloured bikini. She was an Irish though, she started enquiring about my life my hobbies and all. I hate these talks, I was every cold, mercury would have dropped to 20 degree with chilly sea wind blowing across my face. I put back my shirt on but of no use I was still cold. she touched my hand and felt my shivering. She then kissed me and with a matter of time she pulled back my shirt. We were kissing each other passionately, as it was a public place I could not do anything more which I would love to do. After 20 mins of foreplay I asked her why cant I see naked girls on the beach. She gave a naughty look and said "this fucking government has banned it. They want to attract tourists Islamic countries and for that they have introduced this stupid rule".
I thought I am pretty late, I should have come here before govt's decision. Anyways I came back with a sorry face and a sad heart...

I am looking to go to Manly beach because this rule has not been implement there as of yet. Guys please pray for me,, so that i can make it in this summer before that stupid rule is implemented and the weather remains sweaty hot......

did you like the story guys, feel free to comment,,

Warm regards
Aniruddh

2 comments:

Pratik said...

lucky man me dam jealous,i hope i get 2 visit the place soon nd get the same hospitality hehe

Unknown said...

Good work!! keep it up!! keep writing!!