Monday, December 15, 2008

Train moments

The most interesting stories are found in trains,stations.. we all know about raj nd simran huh.
My bestest train moments are not weird but dam special..

1. Finally he proposed and he did that too in style.MY bestest friend Sayan who is kinda Eklavaya,for the guru Shah Rukh Khan.. sat down on his knees in the metro station and uttered those 3 magical words to his gal in a crowd of thousands.It was weird for me though as i havent seen anything like this in maah life, but it was beautiful for the couple indeed.

2. All Vivek did was he sat beside his crush in a local train..thats it. And all Navin did was to shout infront of the whole audience,"Hey Vivek we need a party,yeh we need a party you are sitting beside bhabhi". The bhabhi who had no clue of the crush was deeply embarassed and the audience like me had a good laugh.

3. It was yesterday I as usual was traveling in a local train to reach a theatre. Suddenly a guy who was sitting beside me suddenly shouts 2 the guy/gay infront of him,"Hey why are you looking at me?Am I a girl that you are continuosly looking on me, I have been noticing the moment I caught the train you have been seeing me.You should look at him once(pointing at me),look the guy beside you for a while,but why only me???".The guy who was being told this had no idea what to speak,he just kept his num .. and i could not control my laughter.

4. I was in the serampore station with maah friends.Suddenly a friend challenged me,go speak to that girl,yeh she was very preety.I went up and said to the girl,"Hey you know something,you look really beautiful..". The girl gave a fake streched smile,I said"Hey Your smile could be a bit better dont you think??"..The girl asked"Anything more???" I folded my hands and said no Thankyou jii..


P.S - Are you bored with life travelling in those cars...?Try trains instead guess what you wont mind.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

well sayan didn't do tht in front of thousand people.... he said tht only in front of rupz, abhi, tittom, pranny u nd me... nd he didn't uttur 3 magical word.. but he said 4 magical wordz.....nd tht was ''will u marry me''

JinkS said...

hahaha...Nicee
Liked that last xperience..
n that Thank U jiii :P

Gunjan said...

lol..some nice experiences there!liked the "bhabhi episode" and "thank u jii"

Pratik said...

lol lol..."thnku jii" again