Friday, September 5, 2008

IS this abt me....!!!??

Well...here it goes me pratik agarwal, who has no experiences in writing.
I mean the skills qualifications experiences of writin a BLOG,ya bt me supremely talented in writin something very unusual, which requires high skills u know i.e., shit in exam papers yup it does require high skill to write smething totally different which is rather been asked for.
Chalo about maah self,me a 20 yr odd who has all the time in the world to do anything, me available 12 hours totally..kinda guy u call up, nd in the nxt few hours he is infront of u,managing somethin or the other..yaa gr8 skills in time management too..
Presently doing b.com 2nd year,ok kinda in studies,learning and investing in share markets and loves day dreaming. Maah hobbies..hmmm actually anything..yeh love watching movies..no music please, i mean me totally weird as i dnt lik listenin music.
Favourite movie has to be The shawshank redemption,wat a movie yaar.if u havent seen it watch it.. it rocks. Favourite actor Denzel washington,Matt demon,Morgan freeman(love his accent)..nd love Jessica alba,penelope cruz(wat lips)if only,if u knw wat i mean.
The gal-frnd part huh,i hav the bestest luk in this,no relationships till date,nd 2 clear all
ur doubts me vry straight.The thng about me is that me gr8 at becoming gal's bestst frnd..bt sadly no 1 takes the risk of making me their boy-frnd,its othr thng that i dnt try either.A frnd rightly describd vry unusual thng abt 2days gal,wen thy r in a relationship thy describ it as their bestst momnt of their life,nd aftr swallowin evry part of the bechara,thy move on 2 smeone healthier,(monetarily) describing her past as a nightmare,the most dreaded momnts of her life.She moves on again 2 sme hunk(in physical sense)to fulfil her temptation,who would never ask her 2 stop.This time describing ,that she didnt hav any connection with her ex(she only means,she had a horrible sexual life).So she moves on and on fulfilling her desires
from each of her relationships.Well if u are assuming i have been betrayed by a gal,dont worry dear this isnt the case,its only that maah frnds keep falling in trouble,and i get their experiences.

This was maah chota sa intro,which was vry littl of me,and abt the sex,drug alcohol part..nxt post will come soon.


Pratik.

No comments: