Thursday, September 11, 2008

lets get started...

ummmmm yummmmm.....gosh dis chocolate brownie wid ice cream n sum xtra choco chips sprinkled over it is lyk heaven u kno....jst cant hav enuf of it!!! by d way ppl,am TRISHA,tryin to figure out wat i "want to be" in life as i go thru my last teenage yr...am doin my grads in eng literature nd i presume i wud like to b a journalist,that is if i dnt change my mind yet agn!!! am a true blue gemini,terribly confused,sentimental,witty,moody nd mst importantly,possessing a dual personality.....dats y am also d controversy queen n hav very very few frnds....its lik i really dnt hav any bloody faith in dese "life long friendship" crap....i hav seen my closest frnds brhavin in d weirdest maaner possible wid me...bt as of now i hav a really gr88 gang f frnds whom i really luv n treasure...ahhh luv se yaad ayya....am vry much in luv wid my bf(dats obvious..lol)n he is my bestest frnd ever.....so dat was d trailor abt me...bt....picture abhi baki hai mere dost!!! (p.s.- me a gr88 sdhahrukh fan!!!)


Trisha

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lolzzz.........nice post

Unknown said...

stream of consciousness i must say,dj did effect our thought process. lol!!!!!!or rather i should say virginia woolf......newaz keep writing dese stuffs.its really a nice nd cute 1

Unknown said...

After reading dis post i would like to comment like Himesh bhai..superb,excellent, fantastic,outstanding, mindblowing,god bless u...Really trisha u r awesume...
U hav a beautiful thought process...keep up d hard work...looking frwd 2 read sum more kool posts...So stop smiling at start writing...