Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Blind date any 1..?

Well, i thought i finally got a gf.We started speaking 2 each other quite often,days and nights, time didnt matter.yh it was going preety smooth,until she decided that we should go 4 a movie,she actually meant a date.Yes my 1st ever blind date,it would be fun i thought..O yeh i 4got 2 mention we came 2 know each other through orkut,she had sent me a hiii wala scrap,i mistook her 4 sme 1 else.,uske baad i was quick 2 realise naa i dont know her...but had this chat going...

me: so u agarwal huh..kool
r: yes
me: u hav a bf..?
ur communitiess
r: nops
me: itss reflcts so
r: its a big tnsion
me: achaa why so
r: may b its not the right tim
me: haa ho sakta haii
so u had a bf...b4..?
r: waise i dnt believ guys
me: haha
r: dey r realy liers
me: matlab u ask the guyss we ll say tht gallss cnt be trustd
r: wt u say?
oh
may b
me: it isnt may b
it is actually
r: nhi hai
ok
bubye
i hav 2 go
hmmm no. chahiye
me: achaa denn bbye
well i dnt mind
r: liv it
bye
other tim

Well we were both looking 4 love..,so we kinda decided 2 meet at CC.The D-day arrived,called her up 2 ask if she could bring a female friend along with her..she refused as the friends would be quite a kachra if she decides 2 become real cosy, and i thought if she would be ugly i would rather flirt with her gfs.I had some back up plans,so i took K along with me if by chance she doesn't turn up.

I reached CC by 1:30,the movie would start at 2,so i went 2 the ticket counter and asked the price,oo it costs 250 per ticket man,I asked again R there any tickets available?the answer was "Plenty".I bought some chocolates, waited and she arrived by 1:50.I looked at her she looked quiet ordinary types and said HMM,the movie at 2 is full(lol),the nxt show is at 5(was at 3),the movie is of 3hours(2 hours)so you ll reach home by 10,is that kool with u..She had 2 reach by 6(the trick workd).Thn K arrived,i said her i met him jst nw,so asked him 2 join in.She wudnt bliv it,,who would but at least she could pretend she was kool with it without showin her anger.I was pissed off right then,so we went 2 this pizza hut,while K came 2 rescue seeing i was dam sad with her attitude,K kept her entertained by flirting with her,yeh K has this capability 2 flirt any1 under the sun no matter what how much ugly a gal is.So he started liking evrything she would nd hate whatever she disliked.She didnt evn give a courtesy smile 2 K,(yeh she was still dreaming of coziness)which pissed me off much more.I couldn't stand her much,and msgd K gimme a false call every 15 min.
So every 15 min.,it was maah mom(lol)who was asking me 2 come back home.
Yeh finally so she goes,and me nd K without wasting any more time we caught the 3 o clock wala show. had sme gr8 time..,msgd her look we rnt compatible with each other,so we should end our whatever right now.
So there was the end of a love story which never actually started ;).

P.S- Blind dates can be harmful 2 the pockets and 2 the eye-sight.

Pratik.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I read your post about your blog, in the TTIS community... Tell me something, are you too old to take up the pain of writing proper English...Why don;t you keep the sms language for colloquial purpose and retain the beauty of the Queen's English for literary purposes... Appears a lot more respectable and matured , that way... I'm sure your experience with TTIS will come handy, here.... All the best...

Pratik agarwal said...

Hey thnks,watever ur name is,for ur comment.Well u write preety well i must say,which appears to be quite boring,and that troubled me to read your full post.
I would like 2 say you would feel disgusted 2 read maah comment,but its about an individual choice,and its mine blog so i should be free 2 write anything.I write for myself and maah readers who seem 2 enjoy every bit of my writin or i wouldnt get 100 hits a day,with 10 days of starting this blog.
And sorry 4 the grammar thing,i m quite lazy 2 use proper grammar and proper spellings,and it comes naturally. ;)

Thnks again,
Pratik.

Unknown said...

Well, I never meant to offend you...I believe you wanted people to leave their comments on your blog and I honestly did so..... Anyways, a point needs to be made...You can I can either write poetry well or I can write it ina boring way...How didi I manage to do both????

Pratik agarwal said...

Poetry is alwaz broing so bttr dont write it,hehe jokes apart.
If you kinda put humor in whatever you write or do,it becomes interesting and readable.
If you only write poetry,you may get some good literature students as your readers,who are very few in number.
So better mix and match,some interesting moments and then a poetry sounds kool dont u thnk so..

Pratik.

@ngel ~ said...

llolzz.... !!!! Oh gosh its funny! but yeah thanks I will be aware if someone would behave wd me like this.